By using thermal imaging, we can detect areas of heat loss, moisture intrusion, and electrical hotspots. This technology is particularly useful in identifying hidden defects in the insulation, roofing, and electrical systems, which can save you significant amounts of money in the long run by preventing major repairs.
At Wright Choice, our inspectors are trained and experienced in the use of thermal imaging technology. We use state-of-the-art equipment to conduct thorough inspections and provide our clients with detailed reports that include images and explanations of any issues found. Our thermal imaging services are available for both residential and commercial properties.
Thermal Imaging Can Check:
- Water infiltration (roof leaks located with recent rain fall within 24~48 hours)
- Insulation gaps, insufficient and unevenness
- Cold air infiltration
- Stud / Joist / Beam / Rafter placement and structure
- Excessive moisture in building materials
- Electrical drops, panels, breakers, switches and wire connections
- Heating and cooling duct placement, insulation, air leaks
- Pipe locations