Pool & Spa Inspections
Swimming pools and spas can be a lot of fun. They can also be expensive to maintain and repair if not kept in the right working order. It’s important that you know if there are any significant issues to consider before you buy or sell a home with a pool/spa. Choose a professional that specializes in pools/spas for this specific inspection. They should consider looking at the following:
- Visible parts of interior finish materials
- The visible parts of decks, steps inside the swimming pool/spa shell and coping.
- The visible part of pumps, motors, blowers, skimmer, filters, drains, heaters, automatic safety controls, gauges, visible piping and valves, and conduit.
- Readily accessible lights, electrical components, and timer assemblies that are related to the pool or spa.
- Permanently installed handrails and ladders.
- Vegetation, grading, surface drainage or retaining walls could affect the area.
- Pool fencing, gates and doorways.