Swimming pools and spas can be a lot of fun. They can also be expensive to maintain and repair if not kept in the right working order. Wright Choice will help to schedule an inspection to help you understand whether there may be any significant issues to consider before you buy or sell a home with a pool/spa. We check for things such as:
- Visible parts of interior finish materials
- The visible parts of decks, steps inside the swimming pool/spa shell and coping.
- The visible part of pumps, motors, blowers, skimmer, filters, drains, heaters, automatic safety controls, gauges, visible piping and valves, and conduit.
- External bonding of the pump motors, blowers, heaters and other components that are required to be bonded.
- Cross connections in the water supply system.
- Operation of readily accessible lights, electrical components, and timer assemblies that are related to the pool or spa.
- Permanently installed handrails and ladders.
- Vegetation, grading, surface drainage or retaining walls could affect the area.
- Pool fencing, gates and doorways.